onsdag 1. oktober 2008

Petit rouge

The schools in Norway are closed this week due to what we call autumn vacation, and my oldest daugther are attending a handball-school in her vacation. For me, that means that I have to drive her there before I go to work and pick her up in the afternoon (the schoolbus are also on vacation). Only "problem" is that she starts later than me and ends earlier - so this week I only work five hrs a day.

This gives me some extra time to spend on Etsy in the morning, so yesterday I put together a treasury before I went to work:

Featured shops:
oldbutnew, irenesuchocki, pinkdragonfly98,
NestaUsa, skinfullybare, rikrak,
ArtZodiac, ColorTheoryCollage, DesignsbyDanna,
devilishgrin, AlisaPaints, NickiGrace

This is 12 great artists - use this opportunity to take a closer look at their shops. Trust me, it's worth the time spent!

Ingen kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...